Stockopedia Suggestions

What new features or improvements should we add to Stockopedia? Let us know your feedback below (please note: to report a bug / data issue, please create a ticket using the “Contact Support” link on the right instead).

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow charting of historic fundamental ratios

Hi - for people like me who are interested in analysing companies' fundamental data it would be good to have a section in the website where for a given stock we can plot historic fundamental factors, such as P/E, P/B, P/FCF and many others so that we can appreciate the evolution of these factors much better. Ability to export the chart in an Excel format would be great too. Possibility of adding the market and peers average over time would be beneficial too.

You already do this to some extent on the stock report with P/e and div/yield. So it…

230 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

started  ·  21 comments  ·  Charts & Chart Signals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add 'company events' to charts - eg. RNS, dividends, director deals, results etc

Visually highlighting events, could help to identify trends and reasons for change in momentum

183 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Charts & Chart Signals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Just wanted to give you a quick update on this feature request you previously voted for at Stockopedia.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1pm we’ll be launching a major new Charts release. Chart Events – including company & portfolio events are part of the release.

If you haven’t already seen, to highlight the launch I’ll be running a webinar at the time. If you haven’t already signed up please do so here to learn more. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6136492423051156993

Best Regards,

Ed Croft,
    Stockopedia.com

3. 53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Charts & Chart Signals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Just wanted to give you a quick update on this feature request you previously voted for at Stockopedia.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1pm we’ll be launching a major new Charts release.

There will be some stop loss indicators included including ATR stops. We’ll be continuing to improve this over time.

If you haven’t already seen, to highlight the launch I’ll be running a webinar at the time. If you haven’t already signed up please do so here to learn more. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6136492423051156993

Best Regards,

Ed Croft,
    Stockopedia.com

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base