Stockopedia Suggestions

What new features or improvements should we add to Stockopedia? Let us know your feedback below (please note: to report a bug / data issue, please create a ticket using the “Contact Support” link on the right instead).

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Redesign the Bulletin Boards

The reason why so few companies are discussed here is because the site design is the least user friendly of the BB's.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Stockopedia
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The entire website is under redevelopment at present so it’s a good time to address bulletin board design.

Here are some of our current thoughts on how we can spruce things up.

We’ve redesigned the notification system to work across multiple devices – emails, web, mobile etc… we’ll be incorporating @{username} syntax so that people can name each other directly from the forum and receive notifications.

We’ll be better categorising the forums – there’s a lot of demand for product specific discussion rooms – e.g. on screening tips etc. We’ll be recreating a better category landing page.

Single comments on blogs etc will be taggable with single stocks (or multiple stocks) and viewable from any stock page.

We plan on launching an activity stream on every stock page (both single pages and list pages). These will include references to recent comments, news and activity. If we can do this it…

2. Interview investment gurus to produce editorial content

It would be really great to get some interviews from some of the Gurus behind the formulas on Stockopedia. It would be very interesting to hear their viewpoint on the screens and Stockopedia in general, and it could also impact the success of Stockpedia greatly with such endorsements. This high level of exposure would bring in more subscribers, and more capital, so you will eventually be able to add real-time stock prices, and real-time stock news (RNS), Apps, etc. Just a thought, although I realise this would not be the most easy thing to do, although you do link to…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a forum for subscribers to talk about their StockRank Portfolios

I have seen a few remarks by StockRank fans (and some by yourselves I think) that they would appreciate seeing more reports about actual StockRank portfolios. I have seen some reports intermingled with letters from members on this and various other subjects. Would it be a good idea to set up some kind of dedicated board for this kind of portfolio report? I for one would be happy to see a board of this nature and would be happy to contribute to it. I think it’s always beneficial to read about other investors’ methods of screening and results emanating therefrom.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base