Stockopedia Suggestions

What new features or improvements should we add to Stockopedia? Let us know your feedback below (please note: to report a bug / data issue, please create a ticket using the “Contact Support” link on the right instead).

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Run screens against individual portfolios rather than the whole stockmarket/sector

You can then have a screen with sell criteria which you can run against your portfolio to decide when to sell. For example, Kirkpatrick suggests selling stocks when their 3 month RS < 52. or when P/S <= 7 or >= 67.
    Alternatively, one might have bought shares with ValueRank and QualityRank > 90 but want to sell when the ValueRank is < 60 for example.
    At the moment one has to create a screen for ValueRank against the whole market and the result is limited to 200 shares.

59 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Portfolios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning on building on an entire portfolio management module to the website that incorporates sell rules/notifications according to personalised and standardised criteria. We’ll also be launching a Top Down market timing module that may help in this regard too. We’ll keep you informed as to how this develops.

• Add visual red and green flags in Folios to show shares above and below certain targets

Add red flags alerts for below purchase prices and green for say 20per above purchase price alongside folio selections.

53 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Provide a money weighted total return time series for portfolios

Money weighted total portfolio return - to be able to properly track % returns of the portfolio represented as an index. This can than be compared to any other benchmark.

29 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Enable users to see yield return for each portfolio (actual & estimated dividend).

You can see the dividend yield percentage for each share but what does this mean in terms of income for your current holding. Is it possible to see this in your portfolio for each share and also a total.

21 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• See through fund holdings

I would like the ability to 'see through' fund holdings to the underlying securities (or maybe just the top 10 if that is more practicable) so that I get a better analysis of my portfolio and whether I am duplicating direct shares held with my fund holdings.

21 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Allow me to add shares to my portfolio that aren't listed in your database

Allow a generic holding category within the portfolio to allow subscribers to insert and control their holdings that are not on your database.

18 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Short selling in Fantasy Funds

Short selling in Fantasy Funds.

17 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base