I suggest you ...

Let me see & edit my Notes on stocks while viewing Folios

With an option to show the last entered note or two in folios (lists)

88 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RobinWalsbyRobinWalsby shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • nelson58nelson58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. It would be great to add a column to the portfolio tables, with a flag showing that a note exists. Secondly, to be able to click on the column and bring up in an edit window/box. Thirdly, it would be great to be able to save your planned entry point, actual entry, target price and stop loss and - finally - have these show up on the charts.

• autonomattautonomatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this too. Would like to leave notes on my overall strategy for a portfolio.

• JPsharesJPshares commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think an actual notes column would be more useful Ed? I think that's what the OP was referring to. Possibly linked/pulled in from the main notes data on stock reports?

E.g, so in your watchlist you can clearly see next to see or below each stock some notes for why you added it, what you're watching out for, entry/exits etc.

Also for existing owned stocks in a portfolio you can then keep tracking notes rather than just transaction notes. E.g. "Results out tomorrow" or "Approaching resistance, keep an eye out for selling" etc. It means at a glance you can see your notes on one page for your portfolio or watchlist in view.

• invictainvicta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When creating an alert it would be very useful to be able to add a text note as a reminder of the purpose of the alert, which would appear in a separate column of Notes on the Your Stock Alerts list.

• Sc0ttedw4rd5Sc0ttedw4rd5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This could also include a target buy and sell price which would be searchable/visible (blue/red) within a portfolio to show those stocks had reached the predetermined values. i.e. Watch list for 10 stocks, you can easily show the ones that have dropped below their target prices.
        The price data could then easily be used for email alerts as my own suggestion elsewhere.

Feedback and Knowledge Base