I suggest you ...

Automate dividends as transactions to a portfolio

Please automate the addition of dividends to a portfolio rather than requiring manual entry. It would be a lot less work.

152 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AnthonyK shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jonmerrick54 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do think it is time for an update from Ed on where we are on this; it seems to have been kicked into the long grass. If it is simply not happening OK, but we should be told!

• cawauk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely back this request! As google finance no longer provides portfolio services, I use stockopedia as my main portfolio tracker, but very cumbersome to add dividends to account. Google used to do this automatically which was perfect!

• MATHIEU CARBOU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Started in 2015 ?? Not yet implemented in 2018 ?? Looking to another product... So sad... I won't pay for such delays.

• dahokolomoki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm adding my voice to this, as it's been in "Started" mode for ages.
        One reason I'm still not giving up my Sharesight account yet, as they do dividends so well.

• GrahamWade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is marked as having started over 2 years ago. Any update on when it will be available.

• Brockhampton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that work on this feature was started on 09 Nov 2015. Any news on when it might be available? It really would add to the functionality of Stockopedia as an investment management tool.

• jhannah0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Given my portfolio is expressly designed for long term income growth this is an essential requirement , otherwise I have yo go back to sharescope, what happens to the divi received transactions I put in the portfolio, if they're not used why have it possible to input them?
        Thanks for listening

• awoodj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful and is offered by similar software at the moment. Keeping up with all the dividend transactions is a pain and if it's not done the returns shown are not accurate.

• franstrange4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Automatic accounting of dividends received based on stocks held in portfolio and the dates during which they were held. Also the ability to account for stockbroker ongoing charges not just trading costs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base