I suggest you ...

Please allow me to have more than 10 Portfolios

Why only 10 Folios ? A better balance would be more Folios and fewer say 50 capacity for each. This way investors can split `live` from `closed` positions.

60 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Stockopedia
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

zeibots shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Stockopedia
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob Cobley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

more portfolios is a MUST but each needs to have at least a possibility of 100+ stokes please! Rob

• Mike Rawson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want more portfolios, but not fewer stocks in each. I don't have any live portfolios with more than 50 stocks, but since we have to use Folios for Watchlists, I have several watch lists that have more than 50 stocks.

In fact, more than 100 stocks per Watchlist (Folio) would be useful.

• martinc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What? Only 10 portfolios? But I want to have my portfolio, my wife's, one each for our ISAs.. that's four so far. Then I probably want to be able to have a dozen or so watchlists, and dummy portfolios to test screens, and record what I've looked at. This is silly!

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I stopped using Stockopedia precisely due this foolish limit on portfolios, and the fact that nobody listened to my request. Getting the use cases right will be key to the success of this software. The competition has no such limit and I am happy with them.

• osinv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please this is just critical, we need to be able to create an unlimited number of portfolios and watchlists. Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base