Enable users to screen using intraday Pivot Points
The stock screening options mostly focusing on longer term, slow changing variables. E.g. the the one can filter on RS 1m but cannot filter on price change _today_.
To implement Pocket Pivot Points (Morales & Karcher), one should see when a stock is just starting to make a move. Agree, this is getting more into a chart screening than a fundamental screening. Not sure if this is something Stockopedia considers, however would be very useful.
Some indicators than would come useful:
- %Vol / Greatest Prev 10d Down Vol
- %Vol / Greatest Prev 5d Down Vol
- %Vol / Greatest Prev 10d Up Vol
- %Vol / Greatest Prev 5d Up Vol
- % Close / 10d MA (20d MA, 50d MA, 200d MA)
- % Low / 10d MA (20d MA, 50d MA, 200d MA) (this is to confirm that the price has pulled back to or near the MA on the day)
% Vol Chg (The percent of change in volume from yesterday to today)
50d MA Volume
% Vol / 50d MA Vol (% change compared to the 50d MA Vol)
Also, Gap-ups should be flagged, as already described in idea "Alert on gap-ups on OPEN price (at/just after opening!)"