I suggest you ...

Enable users to chart the StockRank history for each Stock

And also to see the actual StockRank (or QVM component) on any date.

186 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

StuartStuart shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    bordatouebordatoue shared a merged idea: Historical data  ·   · 
    ChrisLongChrisLong shared a merged idea: What do the blogs say?  ·   · 
    Rupe60Rupe60 shared a merged idea: Ranking history  ·   · 
    PetresyPetresy shared a merged idea: StockRank Graph  ·   · 
    loudenrloudenr shared a merged idea: Comparing stock ranks over a period  ·   · 
    ParacelsusParacelsus shared a merged idea: Plotting StockRanks  ·   · 
    danielknudsendanielknudsen shared a merged idea: Ranks history as charts  ·   · 
    cmhcmh shared a merged idea: Trend Graph for shares on StockRanks  ·   · 
    michaelmichael shared a merged idea: Historic rankings  ·   · 
    JPsharesJPshares shared a merged idea: Ability to see Q,V,M, & SR metrics over time  ·   · 
    dangersimpsondangersimpson shared a merged idea: Add history to the Value, Momentum, Quality & Growth Ranks (for charts)  ·   · 

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • palmektpalmekt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An essential omission in my view. A recent article said "You can track the monthly changes in StockRanks for any company using historical StockReports (using the dropdown menu from the ‘print’ button)" - yes, you can, but it a complete labour of love. You have to open a couple of dozen pdf files, note the numbers and make the chart yourself. Automating it would be a big bonus for users.

• raycoulson734@btinternet.comraycoulson734@btinternet.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Of your top planned additions, this is one which I support the most. Fundamental trends are so essential and with modern technology, it will enable your clients to have early positive or warning signs of variable trading figures. Keep up the good work.

• dazkrazdazkraz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think more important that the history for each stock is a history of stock ranks for all stocks over time. In other words allow for searching stock ranks for 6 months ago for example and seeing how these would perform in a virtual portfolio. This is the same as loudenr has suggested below. I wanted to mention it here because it is a different suggestion than just being able to chart the SR history of an individual stock. Can you confirm if the new rollout will include this feature?

• ChrisLongChrisLong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the history of calculated stockranks for a given share (for as far back as they exist!).

• PetresyPetresy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the stock ranks quite a lot but inevitably they are to some extent a reflection of past performance rather than a predictor for the future. I wonder though if a graph showing how the stock rank had changed over time might be useful to spot trends?

• loudenrloudenr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we build a feature into the screener that allows us to compare the stock ranks today vs the stock ranks x months ago e.g. momentum rank today is greater than momentum rank 3 months ago?

Many thanks
        Ric

• slwatsonslwatson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree. Do Stock Ranks really reflect future performance? Historic rankings would demonstrate if so.

• cmhcmh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enable graphs to be generated of the historical data of the stockrank screens so that the trend over time can be gauged. ideally a line each for Momentum,Value, growth,quality etc
        It should of course be stock specific

Chris harthan

• michaelmichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If not available already to make it possible to see the rankings at previous dates.

• JPsharesJPshares commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option to view values and charts for Q, V, M and SR metrics for a given stock over time. Including ability to add other metrics (share price etc to the graph/columns) for comparison / trend analysis etc

• dangersimpsondangersimpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to see not just what the current rank of the share is but where it was in the past say 1m & 3m ago so you can see how these have changed over time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base