I suggest you ...

Add a 'date qualified' column for personal screens

Currently it is possible to sort Guru screens by selecting the date qualified column.
If this facility could be added to personal screens it would be save the laborious and time consuming task of regularly cross checking personal screens to dig out those that have recently qualified.

50 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ematrader shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bscjones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To our own screen, add the date that a share qualifiued for a screen. When the shares for a screen goes from say 7 to 8 ... the 8 to 6 .. then 6 o 7 .. its not entirely obvious which shares have moved .. and when .. a history of shares popping in and out may be useful
        Thanks
        Bryan

• bscjones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Show me a display as to when shares qualified for and dropped off my screen / guru screen. At the moment my screen wualifies for say 34 shares ... if that changed to 35 which one is the extra one ... a date would be useful

• ratinahat001 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On custom created stock screens, the date that the stocks qualified for the screen, in the same way that you get for the Guru screens.

• gpacker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - I have a number of screens, it would be a good idea to notify us if there is a new addition or a leaver.
        I tend to check daily and it would be good to see at a glance which qualify and which do not.

Feedback and Knowledge Base