I suggest you ...

Real time streaming prices and Level II access

The portfolio page is excellent, with customisable views & any column sorting. Big thing missing is live streaming prices. Yes I know it would cost money, but I currently pay £24 p.m. to MoneyAM for live streaming portfolio prices + Level 2, and it's worth every penny.

Would be amazing if eventually Stockopedia could include this too, along with live news, then I wouldn't need to use other websites much, if at all.

392 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Paul Scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dean Tonna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely would be interested in upgrade options to both live pricing and Level 2.

• press232 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LIve streaming price of the shares or level 2 price with small additional subscription

• davidqhog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that like so many, I'd like to have just one system to work with. I have ADVFN as well as Stockopedia and the ads on ADVFN drive me mad. It would be really good to have Level 2 available in Stockopedia and I'd gladly pay more for this.

• monions commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been using LSE.co.uk for L2. It's cheaper than ADVFN at £20 per month and up until the last couple of months has been great. But the site's performance has seriously degraded - it's incredibly slow through the day and L2 display is now very glitchy with issues 2-3 days a week.

As Stockopedia don't appear to have prioritised L2 (this thread is 4 years old), I'm now looking for a new L2 supplier and seriously looking at SharePad. The L2 screen looks very good and SharePad has some very nice features not offered by Stockopedia. It's expensive at £600pa for L2, but could be worth it.

I'd be interested in comments from others that are or have used SharePad before I take the plunge.

• Robert McMurray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Count me in for Level 2 access. I am on the verge of purchasing it but also subscribe to Stockopedia so would like it as part of this site. I can't afford ADVFN.

• JohnnyBurnam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still don't see level 2 on the stock charts? Will this be integrated soon? It's kind of really important to have. I can't use this as my main charting system until they implement this.

• tomg23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Stocko Team

Any ideas on when this planned for please ? Will it be in 2017?

Thanks

• David Wrightson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just subscribed for a year then found out that the prices are not live. Surely this is a must? Friday bell was over 4 hours ago and my folio prices have not updated yet? Do I have to wait till Monday for the prices to catch up?

• monions commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like higher subscription tier that would include real-time price data and L2. This would enable me (and lots of others) to use just Stockopedia rather than having to use other sites such as ADVFN or LSE.

• Brothersinarms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My advfn portfolio page is very temperemental. I'd gladly transfer my advfn subscription if there were real time pricing. Not fussed about level 2 as can get it with my broker.

• mcanjon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

level 2. i dont want it through advfn who have loads of ads. u guys tho id buy it through!

• smileymikey123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also be interested in live & L2 prices, but as others suggested, if you can give a rough price that would be great. Thanks

• Kay Hallows commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see Level 2 data here to have more of the information I'm after in one place. I currently subscribe to the Quotestream service via Interactive Investor which I find has an excellent customisable interface. It costs £24 per month incl VAT which I think is reasonable. The downside is that it is only desktop software and cannot be viewed on a phone or iPad. I have tried Level 2 from ADVFN but I find the website very messy and dislike the adverts. I have recently tried Level 2 from SharePrice which is also owned by Interactive Investor - this is awful. Very slow and with incomplete data.

• N S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd sign up now if stkpdia offered this. Have been using sharescope but I much prefer the Stkpdia screener (the colouring system makes a hugh difference in the speed at which you can absorb the whole picture.)

ADFVN sucks, clunkiest advert ridden website I've ever used.

I have "some" level 2 through IG.com on the L2 dealer platform which they only charge £7 a month for the feed, but rebate if you make 1 trade a month. Problem is you can only look at L2 on stocks they offer it on and not every stock.

• cig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fear this could be a distraction for Stocko to add such trader-type features (I would vote it down if I could).

Couldn't you get a deal with a trader-oriented website where you make a combo sub that's cheaper than two separate subscriptions? You can have some integration in the UI (e.g. a button on a stock's page that sends you to the corresponding page on the other site). In exchange of the discount both sites get cross promotion.

Or alternatively get a deal with someone of the type "your L2 my fundamental reports" where you white-label each others' respective offerings and just include that in each other's standard subscriptions.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base