or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MaxPower27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add current yield vs 5 year average yield and dividend growth history to ETFs and Investment Trusts

Hi. Mainly the ability to see full dividend and price history (even if not under a screen). I would like to be able to assess the current yield on the ETF or Investment Trust or Stock in the context of historic dividend yield levels. Can you do this with shares currently? Such data would obviously also allow people to calculate dividend growth rates too. Thank you.

As a new trial subscriber, I am impressed with the data available for shares, but was surprised at the comparative lack of data for both Investment Trusts and ETFs i.e. less than is available on some free sites. For Stockpodedia to really work for those of us with portfolios comprising of shares, ITs and ETFs, please can we have more. I suggest:
        a) Dividend History (with all that entails, like dividend growth rates)
        b) Current Yield
        c) Historic Yield (this is available off the iShares site - for instance) so you can place the current yield in the context of historical ranges
        d) The ability to assess the ETF against others following the same benchmark
        e) ETF characteristics - e.g. % TER, its nature (e.g. synthetic etc), etc
        f) Holdings (again publicly available information)

Feedback and Knowledge Base