Improve layout of Financial Statements
The main Stock Report page is very useful and well designed, however the Financial Statements pages can be improved, below are a few ideas which will make them much better:
- extend history to 10 years
- the years (time) should be increasing left-to-right not right-to-left (if you copy them to excel to build the model you need data left-to-right) and this is a market standard for professional research reports
- add % change year-on-year for the headline numbers (revenues, EBITDA etc...)
- add margins for the headline measures (gross profit, EBITDA, EBIT, Net profit etc...)
- add key ratios and per share information for each statement
For all the above you could use Morningstar.co.uk as a blueprint. Their financial are nicely designed, have the relevant ratios and provide up to 10 years of history (if you have a subscription). It would be really a big step if you could come closer to the Morningstar standard. You have got the data already, just need to spend some time on the layout and adding the key ratios.