I suggest you ...

Publish a Calendar of Company Events - Upcoming & Historic - for Splits, IPOs and Results

Please provide an upcoming company announcements calender - 3 months in advance.
It should include IPOs, Results announcements, Events, Stock Splits, Dividends, Directors Deals and any other key events.

103 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

paulcooksonpaulcookson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex NaamaniAlex Naamani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many academics and practitioners, including Peter Lynch (author of One Up on Wall Street) have shown that historically spinnoffs have had a tendency to outperform the market. It would therefore be really useful if Stockopedia provided a calendar of upcoming and historic spinnoffs. This would enable users to build investment strategies around spinnoffs.

• Alex NaamaniAlex Naamani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very useful if users could see a calendar of company announcements, for all companies. Stockopedia already displays forthcoming company events on the StockReports, but what would be more useful is a list of events for all companies on one calendar.

• countchriscountchris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IPOs are back and a calendar of up and coming IPOs would be a great starting point. In an ideal world you would also host relevant information but I can see that might be labour intensive.

• mikeleviemikelevie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ed, the Events tab is great - it would be extremely useful to add an 'export event' function to this tab so you can populate your own calendar and set up reminders.

I currently have to transfer dates manually to my Google Calendar which is slow and prone to error!

Feedback and Knowledge Base