I suggest you ...

Publish a Calendar of Company Events - Upcoming & Historic - for Splits, IPOs and Results

Please provide an upcoming company announcements calender - 3 months in advance.
It should include IPOs, Results announcements, Events, Stock Splits, Dividends, Directors Deals and any other key events.

141 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

paulcookson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gert1e2sh0es commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely like to see a calendar of future events expected or as calendar-ed. The way its set up at the moment is more go to the stock first then the events can be found. I like to be able to find out what events are upcoming and then look more closely at the stock.

• AdminAlex Naamani (Admin, Stockopedia) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many academics and practitioners, including Peter Lynch (author of One Up on Wall Street) have shown that historically spinnoffs have had a tendency to outperform the market. It would therefore be really useful if Stockopedia provided a calendar of upcoming and historic spinnoffs. This would enable users to build investment strategies around spinnoffs.

• AdminAlex Naamani (Admin, Stockopedia) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very useful if users could see a calendar of company announcements, for all companies. Stockopedia already displays forthcoming company events on the StockReports, but what would be more useful is a list of events for all companies on one calendar.

• countchris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IPOs are back and a calendar of up and coming IPOs would be a great starting point. In an ideal world you would also host relevant information but I can see that might be labour intensive.

• mikelevie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ed, the Events tab is great - it would be extremely useful to add an 'export event' function to this tab so you can populate your own calendar and set up reminders.

I currently have to transfer dates manually to my Google Calendar which is slow and prone to error!

Feedback and Knowledge Base