or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stockopedia TeamAdminStockopedia Team (Admin, Stockopedia) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • davidwandrewdavidwandrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does your Screen tool not display all the 1000+ Collective Investment companies? it only displays those 170 that you have attached a ranking to. I would still like to use your screen tool on the other 900+ Collective Investments please even if there are no proprietary rankings. help please - amI missing something?

• daverollodaverollo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on whether/when IT's will be included in any of the analysis tools or rankings?

• chasbmwchasbmw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please follow this suggestion as many of us Invest mainly through investment trusts
        NAVs shown in Investment Trusts (plus price premium/discount to reported NAV). And key screen would be ITs ranked by highest discount -> highest premium. This should be a powerful value tool as high IT discounts tend to revert to their mean at least.

• JTGJTG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NAVs shown in Investment Trusts (plus price premium/discount to reported NAV). And key screen would be ITs ranked by highest discount -> highest premium. This should be a powerful value tool as high IT discounts tend to revert to their mean at least.

• arnottjr14arnottjr14 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll second that, I invest primarily in Investments trusts, so NAV is a must have.

Feedback and Knowledge Base