or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

rpcroftrpcroft shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Dave BrickellDave Brickell responded  · 

Hi, as an update on this, we have released stock coverage to the site for Canada, India, Developed Asia (Japan, Hong
    Kong, Singapore, Korea) and Australasia (Australia & NZ). These markets are available as add-on packages to accompany the existing UK / US / Europe editions.

If you login first then navigate to
    www.stockopedia.com/plans/ you’ll see all the new regions.

We also discuss our internationalisation plans generally here – http://help.stockopedia.com/knowledgebase/articles/80790-which-geographic-markets-do-you-cover-

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • alphaseekeralphaseeker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems it is being added currently. I cannot add Canada to my subscription, however.........

• BonitabeachBonitabeach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The USA coverage is good as far as it goes!
        It is very frustrating to find equity investments such as Blackstone NYQ: BX described on Stockopedia as "Blackstone LP is a Preference Share quoted by New York Stock Exchange . We do not have fundamental information on this security. "

• jharkemajharkema commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd prefer it if you could add Canadian coverage next. This would complete the coverage of North America and add many stocks in the resources sector that, while they are often dual-listed in the USA, do not feature under your US coverage. Also, while I would certainly welcome coverage of APAC, my main issue is that actually trading stocks in this region within an ISA/SIPP is rather restricted as most brokers do not cover this region.

• stupormundisstupormundis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I balked at the the cost of the Euro edition but eventually took the plunge. I am so glad I did because I have found some stunning stocks which I wouldn't have known otherwise. One of these MGI Coutier has returned 30% plus in four months. I wouldn't have bothered with French stocks before but using this site has shown that there are some really juicy contrarian plays to be had in France and elsewhere. As to the American market there is always stock2own which has a similar approach but is not as feature-rich at US$ 360 pa. At the end of the day we are small private investors pitted against large corporate players. The quality of our decision making outputs is only as good as the facts we input and if you have a portfolio that is six-figures or more then we must be prepared to pay for good quality research.

• pteronpteron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have to agree with A1ex99 and gfourmoney - the Euro pricing is way too high. I follow one German stock and would appreciate a more cost effective way to get data on it.

• AlanJenkins2AlanJenkins2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

North America is overvalued right now.So is Australia. Asia,perhaps,but you need access to English versions of news and progress reports - otherwise how do you decide if a bad quarter was a one-off or not ?

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

USA please. Love your site and data but patiently waiting to add the USA market.
        It is a huge omission not to have data for the largest, most developed and transparent world stock market.
        This would also be a huge boost to the potential client base for your website.

• A1ex99A1ex99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with gfourmoney regarding the pricing. I would prefer to be able to select an individual european country (thereby being the same price as the UK) rather than pay that amount for coverage of countries I would never invest in. I rarely invest in any other countries aside from the UK, Germany and Italy.

Could you do this?

• gfourmoneygfourmoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my opinion your European data plan is too expensive. If you intend to bolt on each region at those incremental prices it will be way more expensive than other services available.

• zimstockzimstock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to have funds that can be purchased here but may not be listed in the UK. For example the RWC Enhanced Income fund does not show up because it is a Luxembourg Sicav

• gfourmoneygfourmoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just allowing us to include foreign stocks in portfolios would be a helpful start to those who have shares in US or other stocks and need an accurate record in the portfolio section

• dmjramdmjram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

North America, then take a view on whether the governance/accounting standards have caught up enough to make China etc. worthwhile. If not Latin America, especially Brazil, would be a good option.

• jharkemajharkema commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many years of financial data will you offer as part of the pan-European product (10 years would be ideal)? Also, which stock markets will be covered? And, lastly, what will be the source of the fundamental data?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base