I suggest you ...

Improve mobile access / create mobile apps

Many of us are now using IPhones, Blackberry etc etc especially on holiday or travelling.

238 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So... 9 yearson from this announcement how’s it coming along?

• James Batup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every year since 2099 this appears to have been on the roadmap. What % of your traffic is now mobile? My guess is a significant amount and certainly enough to warrant investment. My guess is you’re not losing customers because of it, but you will struggle to attract new customers without a more robust mobile strategy.

• Dave Griffiths commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can we have an update on this. Other platforms offer this, and it's frustrating to read "very valid and v. much part of the dev plan Q1 2012, Q1 2014, Q2 2015, H1 2017........................."

• gregatr0n commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Dave - any update? My 1 hour commute each way to work is crying out for an app version of stockopedia! Many thanks (android user)

• Kishen Hirani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be a huge step forward to get this out the door for the popular dominating platforms (Android and iOS) at least, especially in app format since most mobile internet use is through a app than a browser. UI and UX is half the battle. Looking forward to the release!

• MrMoaks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Dave! Are you still on track for a Q2 2015 release? 'Anonymous' shared their idea nearly six years ago and I would say it's getting even more necessary.

• CyPro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very important for all of us who try to trade/reserach during our day jobs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base